Hi, I’m Jossef Baron. I graduated from Guildford College with a B.A. in Political Science concentrating in Environment Law and Frostburg State University with a B.A. in Recreation and Park Management with a certificate in Adventure Sports. After college, I focused on helping children from various backgrounds live more fulfilling lives by working with them in various outdoor and community settings. My fondest memories are of working with juvenile delinquents in Cape Cod, MA in a Homeward Bound Program.
Enjoying working with people led me into eight years of restaurant management. From there, I went on to become a professional wine representative with a large national wine distributor for eight years, building relationships in and around Charlottesville, VA.
It didn’t take long to realize real estate was my final destination in providing excellent customer service. Meeting such loyal and wonderful people in the Charlottesville community gave me the desire to pursue a career in real estate. My knowledge about Charlottesville and the surrounding counties helps me stay on top of local market trends. I am passionate and dedicated to helping my clients receive rewarding results. I have the heart to help my clients’ achieve their best interests and will work for my clients with the utmost care and the respect they deserve. I get motivated every day to search and to find ways to connect with people and offer them the piece of mind that they are in good hands with me and my dedicated team.
I have a loving golden retriever boy named, Dakota, who I love very much, and I consider my partner in crime. You can find us enjoying all the outdoor activities and neighborhood events together.
Little Known Facts About Me:
- Favorite Actor: Al Pacino
- Favorite Actress: Jennifer Aniston
- I love tennis and I am active on local USTA and PATA teams.
- I love food and wine and you will often see me out in the local restaurants and vineyards.
- I love to Scuba Dive and I want to buy real estate in Bonaire.
- I lived in Brooklyn and was a service manager for Bubba Gump Shrimp in Time Square.
- Enjoy the outdoors: hiking, camping, fishing, whitewater kayaking, boating, and skiing.
- Northern boy from MI who grew up in Richmond; lived in NC, MD, NYC, and settled in Lake Monticello, VA
- Go Michigan Wolverines! Go NY Giants! Go NY Yankees! Go Rafeal Nadal!